Onfit’s Personal Trainer courses are designed to prepare you for the real world. Onfit’s most popular course is the combined Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness for those wanting to start work in the fitness industry for the first time.
Onfit offers you industry experienced teachers, personal training courses with the most current concepts and the latest learning technologies.
To become a Personal Trainer the minimum requirement is Cert IV in Fitness. Your Personal Trainer Qualification lets you live your dream working in the fitness industry with a variety of personal training career options available.
- Run your Personal Training business from your own studio
- Take one on one or group sessions at the park or beach
- Be a Personal Trainer working with corporate groups
- Run your business renting space in a gym
- Work as a Personal Trainer with sporting teams
- Train clients in their own homes
- Become a children’s trainer
- Find your niche training the Over 50′s
- Work with clients with health concerns or considerations
Your Personal Training certificate is not just a piece of paper. The Onfit Personal Training Certification gives you the knowledge, ability and confidence to make a difference doing what you love, helping individuals and helping the community.