Personal Trainers Wanted – Goodlife Rockhampton.
Goodlife Health Clubs is one of Australia’s leading fitness organisations with 76 clubs nationally. Our continually growing organisation aims to educate, motivate and support Australians to get moving. Forming part of the ASX listed Ardent Leisure Group, Goodlife is an employer of choice for energetic, motivated and dedicated people and it’s our people that have been integral to our success.
Personal Trainers thrive at Goodlife!
Work your own hours, make all the big decisions & manage your own clientele. As a Goodlife Fitness Professional you will:
- Conduct Personal Training and Small Group Training sessions
- Perform health consultations and design personalised programmes
- Get involved with industry leading programmes like the 12 Week Challenge and Goodlife Games
- Help Goodlife members achieve their health and fitness goals!
Why choose Goodlife Rockhampton?
- PT Induction includes 2 CEC accredited courses (Kettlebells and Mechanics of Lifting)
- 12 week e-learning development programme
- Ongoing professional development and support by our Fitness Directors
Set apart by our culture, we are committed to supporting and developing our trainers professionally. We offer access to cutting edge facilities and equipment, as well as a large membership base, which will put your Personal Training Career on a fast track to success. Our club has recently doubled in size! Our brand new facilities include a large functional training zone (including Iron Edge matrix system, Kettlebells, TRX Suspension training, plyometric boxes and power bands), weights area, hi tech cardio theatre and group fitness studios.
Our Fitness Professionals have an awesome opportunity to leverage from innovative programs like the booming 12 Week Challenge and the best New Member programme in the market, the KickStart! This ensures you are equipped to achieve every goal you set in a successful working partnership with us amongst a super passionate team!
To be considered you will require:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness / Personal Training
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Associated Insurances
If you’re ready to hit the gym floor and change lives:
Apply now! Simply email your Cover Letter and CV to our Fitness Director Nathan Cahoon via email or phone call,
Ph: 0400 855 543