Goodlife Health Clubs is one of Australia’s largest and most successful fitness organisations with 68 clubs nationally, 4000 employees and 180,000+ members and continually growing. Forming part of the ASX listed company Ardent Leisure Group; we continue to thrive as a market leader, offering our members and our employees’ life changing experiences.
Personal Trainers thrive at Goodlife!
Work your own hours, make all the big decisions & manage your own clientele. As a Goodlife Fitness Professional you will:
- Conduct 1 on 1 Personal Training sessions and Small Group Training
- Perform health consultations and design personalised programmes
- Have the opportunity to get involved with industry leading programmes like the 12 Week Challenge and Goodlife Games
- Help Goodlife members achieve their health and fitness goals!]
Why choose Goodlife Chermside?
Industry leading 3 day PT induction programme
- PT Induction includes 2 CEC accredited courses (Kettlebells and Mechanics of Lifting) 4 CEC’s for each course on completion.
- 12 week e-learning development programme 2 CEC’s on completion
- Ongoing professional development and support by our Fitness Directors
Set apart by our culture, we are committed to supporting and developing our trainers professionally. We offer access to cutting edge facilities and equipment, as well as a large membership base, which will put your Personal Training Career on a fast track to success. Located in the Westfield Shopping Centre, Goodlife Chermside is one of the largest clubs in Queensland. Our outstanding facilities include a functional training zone (Iron Edge matrix system, TRX suspension training, kettlebells and more), large weights area, ladies only area, cardio theatre and group fitness studios.
Our Fitness Professionals have an awesome opportunity to leverage from innovative programs like the booming 12 Week Challenge and the best New Member programme in the market, the KickStart! This ensures you are equipped to achieve every goal you set in a successful working partnership with us amongst a super passionate team!
To be considered you will require:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness / Personal Training
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Associated Insurances
If you’re ready to hit the gym floor and change lives:
Apply now! Simply email your Cover Letter and CV to our Fitness Director Andrew Foley via the link below.