Advanced Nutritional Coaching
6 month course timeline
Study online, at your own pace with 7-day support
Advanced Nutritional Coaching Outline
This comprehensive course addresses many aspects of nutrition and food choices that are relevant to a health and fitness professional, or for someone looking to improve their own nutrition and fitness performance.
The course provides you with fundamental knowledge of nutrition, and as such is essential for the fitness professional who seeks to better educate their clients.
With a strong focus on client health and performance, you’ll gain an understanding of how different foods can play a role in achieving your or your client’s health and fitness goals.
You’ll gain insight and understanding of a range of nutritional concepts and learn how to educate and support your clients so that they can maximize their results and get the most out of their nutrition and exercise!
- The basic principles of nutrition
- Understanding how the body uses nutrients as fuel for energy
- The general approach about what to eat before, during, and after exercise
- The importance of hydration before, during and after exercise
- Nutrient Timing Factor
- Intermittent Fasting
- Carbohydrate loading
- Ketogenic diet
- Nutrition for weight loss
- Understanding nutritional deficiencies and common nutritional intolerances
- Nutritional supplementation for better health
- Your professional, legal and insurance considerations
Online Theory Quizzes
Internationally Approved by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists
Recognised by Fitrec