Group Exercise Instruction
6 month course timeline
Study online at your own pace with 7-day support
Group Exercise Instruction Outline
Group exercise classes are a hugely popular way for people to get fit, stay motivated and have fun – all at the same time!
As a Group Exercise Instructor, you’ll increase your employment opportunities, have a career with endless variety and have more options to offer your clients.
Incorporate group exercise instruction into your career and enjoy the exciting, fast-paced, social environment it brings with it!
This course includes three Nationally Accredited units of competency, from the Certificate III in Fitness:
- SISFFIT011 – Instruct approved community fitness programs
- SISFFIT007 – Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT010 – Deliver pre-choreographed or prescribed group exercise to music
AS A GRADUATE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- run engaging, motivating and enjoyable group exercise classes
- gain a full understanding of everything you need to do leading up to, during and after a group exercise class.
- understand the licencing & insurance requirements of being a group exercise instructor
The course is presented using a variety of interactive slides, videos and notes. As a self-paced course, you can study when it suits you.
To complete the course, you’ll be required to complete a short written assessment (containing multiple choice and short answer questions) as well as provide a practical demonstration of the skills you’ve learnt, which can be completed via film submission.
Online theory, Practical video assessment
Recognition & Insurance
Includes nationally accredited units
Recognised by Fitness Australia
Recognised by Fitrec