What is the Certificate 3 Guarantee program?
This subsidy is funded by the Queensland Government, to help make training more affordable and accessible
As a Skills Assure Supplier, Onfit Training College is approved to deliver the Certificate III in Fitness to approved participants, through the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
Are you eligible?
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
need more payment information?
Enquire now for additional details on our payment options.
What course is this funding available for?
SIS30321 Certificate III in Fitness
At Onfit, the Certificate 3 Guarantee program is available for the Certificate III in Fitness. Demand for qualified fitness professionals continues to grow, with an increase in health conscious Australians and a growing ageing population.
This qualification will enable you to become a Gym Instructor and Group Fitness Instructor, and also provides opportunities for further education and career advancement.
How does it work?
Subsidised Course Fees
What is the Co-contribution Fee?
A contribution to the cost of training and assessment services — called a co-contribution fee — must be made by you, the student. This can also be paid by a third party (e.g. employer).
The Co-contribution Fees for the Certificate III in Fitness with Onfit Training College are:
Non-concessional Co-contribution Fee: $490 ($35 x 14 units)
Concessional Co-Contribution Fee: $350 ($25 X 14 UNITS)
The nationally accredited Unit of Competency, HLTAID011 Provide first aid, is required for the completion of the Certificate III in Fitness. This unit of competency is not delivered by Onfit Training
College. Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program, Onfit Training College do not charge a co-contribution fee for this unit of competency, and students are required to complete their First Aid
certificate through an external, nationally recognised provider, at the own cost.
Concessional status occurs if
(a) you hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or are the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and you are named on the card
(b) you provide us (Onfit Training College) with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that you, your partner, or the person of whom you are a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
(c) you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
(d) you have a disability
(e) you are an adult prisoner