Quality Education + Flexibility = Onfit Training College
Need more reasons to choose Onfit?
- Custom-designed courses – we use a simple, user-friendly path to aid fast and enjoyable learning. Our online fitness, nutrition & professional development courses have been custom-designed by industry professionals to ensure accurate learning presented in a fun, interesting format.
- Receive fanatical support – when you choose Onfit, you get instant access to our powerful support network, extending from our Career Advisor team to our passionate team of Tutors and Admin & IT Support staff. You’ll have our team at your disposal from the word ‘go’!
- Instructors who walk the walk – all of our Onfit tutors have worked. or currently work. in the field and want to share their experience with you. Not only have they been certified as trainers, but also as effective educators, making them well-equipped to help you launch a successful and rewarding career.
- Learn on your schedule – as a pioneer of online education, Onfit leads the way in offering highly flexible learning solutions. Study anywhere, anytime with our online courses. They’re compatible with all laptops and portable devices and the downloaded app allows you to study offline. Building your dream career has never been so easy.
- Nationally recognised, quality education – Onfit is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #32107) and our high-quality coursework is nationally recognised across all of Australia.
Owners & Founders
Don and Rhonda Bacchi, founders and owners of Onfit Training College, bring over 50 years’ experience within the health and fitness industry, including fitness and aerobics instruction, gym management, owning a personal training studio and working with the disabled.
Onfit was born in 2008, when Don and Rhonda decided to share their vast experience and their love of the industry with those seeking to become successful personal trainers.
They quickly realised that other online health and fitness courses were lacking in key areas such as accurate technical training and personal marketing skills.
With their five decades of experience and unrivalled passion for the industry, they saw an opportunity to guide the next generation of trainers to build successful, long-term and rewarding careers in health and fitness.
Since then, Onfit Training College has established itself as an industry leader in education and innovation.
Don and Rhonda are committed to supporting initiatives that enhance people’s mental health and are proud supporters of Mind Blank. $5 from every enrolment is donated to support their initiatives.