Time To Complete:
Certificate of Completion
BUY COURSE ONLINE:
The Head Start Fitness course introduces health and fitness fundamentals, catering to those exploring a fitness career or seeking deeper personal knowledge.
It covers various aspects of fitness, including exercise science, the basic principles of physical training, an overview of different exercise modalities, nutritional basics, and the importance of a holistic approach to health.
This course is specifically designed for those who are considering, but not yet committed, to a career in the fitness industry, or for those who would like to know more about fitness and training for their own personal knowledge.
- Learn how the body responds to exercise
- Understand how to create safe and effective exercise plans
- Learn to design programs based on individual goals and abilities
- Explore basic nutrition principles for the fitness industry
- Discover the basics of group fitness training
- Gain insights into working in the fitness industry and building client relationships
Online Theory Quizzes