Advanced Personal Trainer
Benefits of being a Advanced Personal Trainer
- Join the top tier of Fitness Professionals
- Advanced skills will attract more clients a higher rate for your services
- Expand your business and cater to people with specialised needs
- Become a Gym Manager with the skills to lead
- Run your own club, studio or franchise
What do I need to get qualified?
Study the Diploma of Fitness
Study your SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness to become a qualified Advanced Personal Trainer.The Diploma of Fitness is available to qualified Personal Trainers who hold their Certificate IV in FItness, with 1 year or more of experience in the fitness industry.
Very Strong Growth
(next 5 years)
Average Weekly Salary
8.5% Projected Employment
Sources: JobOutlook.com.au, Indeed – Fitness Manager (Aus) & Labour Market Information Portal (2019)
What our students say...
"If you're considering a career in the fitness industry, I'd only recommend Onfit."
Certificate III & IV in Fitness Graduate
Onfit Training College Graduate